Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October {At Trader Joes!}

It's here!  It's here!  It's finally October!  We so look forward to this day in my house!  Putting up our new calendar and knowing that on the very last day of it we will enjoy a night with our friends where our imaginations can run wild!  
{Calendar from Smashing Magazine}
There are so many things to love about fall but one of my most favorite is all of the delicious pumpkin products put out by Trader Joes!  Here is a preview of just some of them!!!
1. These pumpkin bars are 100% treats.  My kids could gobble them up in one sitting!
2. The Country Pumpkin Spice Granola is awesome.  It is crunchy and the perfect topping over TJs vanilla yogurt. 
3. Organic Frosted Toaster Pastries - another sweet snack for the kids.  I cut them into "sticks" for them to dip into cottage cheese with cinnamon on top (sounds weird but is so good and some hidden protein!)
4. Harvest Blend Herbal Tea - It's caffeine free and is the perfect night cap!
So I am not going to pretend that I have a healthy way to serve any of these!  They are just simply fantastic on their own!
1. Pumpkin butter - I pair this with the homemade pumpkin bars or bread (see our pumpkin ball recipe here!)
2. Pumpkin Macarons
3. Mini Pumpkin Pies {I mean!  Keeps no. 2-3 in the freezer to serve when you have friends come over last minute.  They are adorable and yummy!}
4. Pumpkin Ice Cream.  Garnish with graham cracker crumbles.  Wowza. 
1. Pecan Pumpkin Oatmeal.  Such a yummy way to start the day!
2. Organic Pumpkin ~ Stock up.  
It's a stable for soups, bars, cocktails and pies!
3. Pumpkin Bar Baking Mix ~ I haven't tried these yet but 
I'm looking forward to it.
4. Pumpkin Croissants ~ These are heaven.


Happy October Everyone!!!
Blessings, 
{G3QDesigns}


No comments:

Post a Comment