Saturday, October 5, 2013

Flea Market Finds

Happy Saturday!  A little early morning flea market inspiration!
For you all you parents out there with lego-loving children - you know what a score this is!!! My kids and nieces and nephews are going to freak!
These albums were stunning.  I'd say a major upgrade from the album on my iPhone.
I loved the carved detailing on these chairs.  I'd have to refinish but they sure are beauties!
These made the cut!  They have great lines, great solid brass/bronze accents and they are petite enough to fit in special places.
Wowza.  Anyone have an all white work space?  Ok, well, you need this desk and chair.
Yes please.  Normally I don't polish brass items but these bamboo trays look stunning all shined up!
Hey you glam-to-be bar cart!  I've purchased you before!
Here's what she looked like when I was done with her!  

If you've never been to a flea market please go! You will be so thankful!  The fresh air, the interesting people, friendly vendors ~ are well worth the early morning drive!

Blessings, 
{G3QDesigns}



No comments:

Post a Comment