Friday, May 31, 2013

Sleeping Like a Baby

One of us is expecting and it isn't me.  That's right, Brooke, the mom of our "Q" will be adding a little girl to our vintage-loving family. (I REALLY hope she picks the "W" name!) 

I can't wait to share images of her nursery with you!

In the meantime, here are some nurseries we love!




We both just adore everything about this nursery!  The navy, coral & gold color scheme, the vintage lotus light fixture, the handcrafted toys and beautiful photography!
Love, love, love!!!


Here are some others!


What a darling color scheme for a little girls room! Could be great for a boy and girl twin room too!


This one is right up my alley!  Mid-century chair and end table, original art, black, white & yellow.  Amazing!  

Light Fixture: If a bird cage or lantern light fixture is not in your budget, think outside the box.  I just saw an amazing cage at Michaels Crafts for $10!!! Pair that with an inexpensive light kit from a home improvement store and you have one custom light fixture!





This one was the inspiration for my boys' room.  



Twice as Nice!

Ahhh, twins, I would do it all over again!  
Here are some rooms that serve more than double duty!




Wow, masculine, clean, functional & soothing!  I picture this in a stunning home, belonging to a philanthropist, somewhere in Georgetown! 





Good luck nesting mama's!!









No comments:

Post a Comment