Sunday, May 5, 2013

G3Q Children's Finds!

Honestly, we could buy things for children's rooms and nurseries all day long!!!  Here are some of the adorable and stylish finds we have coming your way soon on One Kings Lane:

(If you can't wait until these hit Vintage and Market Finds just message us on facebook or by e-mail!)


This. Is. Amazing!  A small version of the iconic mid-century webspun table and chairs.  





We love these colorful, large-sized, metal numbers!!!  I have 3 Gs hanging on my playroom wall now!




Lions and tigers Oh my!!!  Cute would these be in your 
"big boys" room?!



We both have pretty great collections of vintage children's books.  What could be more special that recycling literature that our grandparents once held in their once tiny hands!


Adorable little wall-hanging butterflies from the 1960s.


This little guy is one of my favorites!  Although he is really a sugar jar, I could see him holding lego-men or hair bows!






F.I.G.U.R.I.N.E.S.!!!!  The right size and colors give a room immediate personality!!!



What child wouldn't love an Italian snail stool in their room!  We actually have two!





Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. James 1:17




No comments:

Post a Comment