Monday, January 16, 2012

ZigZags and Chevron

Am I up, am I down?  Am I running around?
I know, I know, they are sooo last year!  Right?  Maybe?  Hmm, I'm going to go with, when used well, timeless.

And, i'm in a Zig Zag state of mind...
Happy Monday


Image from Cottage Living...


Inspire, inspire, inspire.  I just can't figure out who-dun-it!




The chevron floors are uh-mazing...


Image by Elle Decor


Oh my gosh, this is fantastic.  I want it.  But it's sold!!!!  Ugh, others on Etsy.


Shout-Out:

Thank you to the blog; Everything in 3's for the following chevron /zig-zag highlights...


1. Etsy, calling cards
3.  Top, DVF
6. Lamp by Jill Rosenwald
7. Cozy Blanket, Tory Burch
8. Glasses by Artel
9. Rug by Calypso




I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. 
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment