Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Horns & Roses


They come from nature and they are amazing.  
***No rams were injured in the making of this post...


Great focal point on this farm table.   I also would love to see it in a sleek ultra modern setting.



I saw these beauties in a dressing room.  Allegedly this British clothing company is going to launch a home line here in the US!  I cannot wait!


Oh my gosh, really amazing detail on these beautiful golden chairs....


I know I already showed this lamp by Barbara Cossgrove. 
But I love it!


Funky sconces...


Kara Mann.  Rope covered table and horn lamps...

ROSE BOWL!!!


This awesome wall-hanging is a G3QDesign.  Like it?  
Come visit us at the Rose Bowl Flea Market this weekend!!!  
We are located in Section GG space 99!!!!  
Just ask for the extended antique section!




A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1



No comments:

Post a Comment