Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wake Up!

Ok, the Holidaze are almost over.... Here is a cup-of, well, whatever you need to get you into 2012!  
New blogposts coming soon!


An, Ink blot mug.... right up our alley.



Awesome Ceramic Crinkle Cup. I would love to have these for a modern "picnic" themed party!


Oh, watch-out!  Spiky mugs by Symmetrical Pottery.



Anthro's Pinched Corners Mug. Comes in pale blue and white. Maybe a bit blah in pictures but it's really cozy in person.


Eh hem, Starbucks, did these adorable cable-knit mugs in 2008.  They totally sold out and have not resurfaced.   



And here they are, sigh, Hermes mugs.  My heart be still...


Mark your calendars, January 8th, 2012 is the Rose Bowl Flea Market!





Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  John 14:27

1 comment:

  1. Searching around the web and came across your blog.

    Thanks for featuring our Dangerously Spiky Mugs!

    Scott & Ang
    Symmetrical Pottery

    ReplyDelete