Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pumpkin Cake Cake Balls

Pumpkin Bars turned Pumpkin Balls.
Insane.
I can't even stand it.  As if the pumpkin bars weren't amazing enough I had to turn them into balls.  With white chocolate drizzle.  And sprinkles.  Seriously, I should have started a blog on fitness!!!  Anyway, anyway I digress.  These are fantastic.  A bit more fancy for holiday parties and just please make them!!!
How To:
{I've long been using Paula Dean's recipie for her pumpkin bars 
and cream cheese frosting.  It is fantastic.  
However, you could also use any store bought cake or frosting.}
1. Crumble your pumpkin cake
2. Add 2/3 cup of your frosting & mix together
3. Scoop out golf ball size balls of mixture (I use a melon baller)
4. Melt white chocolate, place into a ziplock bag
5. Cut a small corner off the ziplock and drizzle chocolate over cake balls
6. Add sprinkles if you'd like!
These taste great and they freeze really well! I froze some of the balls without the drizzle and sprinkles and placed them in a freezer bag and flat on a cookie sheet in the freezer.
Make em, decorate em, eat em!
Blessings,
{G3QDesigns}




No comments:

Post a Comment