Thursday, September 19, 2013

BlogshopLA

Well I've been looking forward to this for months now.  
Photoshop boot camp.  
Specifically, BLOGSHOP.  It is being held in LA right now and man, although I had a great day, I can't help but feel incredibly inadequate.  I love writing this blog.  Heck, I love writing it every day.  But, I know what I see in my head and that's not what's being delivered on these pages....So, I'm trying.  
I will get better and I hope that you help me get there!
My head is spinning.  
Really.  I get very frustrated.  
I generally do things very quickly and picking up on everything we learned today is not one of them.
But, the ladies of Blogshop eased the punch by giving us these goodie bags!
~ MapNote for MapTote
~ Note Cards by Sugar Paper 
~Nail Jewelry by Hex
~ Tote by Baggu
~ Incense by SweetGrass
~ Hand Painted Tiles by Coastal
~ Note Pad by Quill & Fox
~ Clarity Pouch by Truffle (not pictured!)
Lunch was provided by Whoa Nelly. It. Was. Awesome.
~ mini swiss chard, roasted shitiake and emmentaler quiche
~ haricots verts, egg, tapenade vinaigrette, cherry tomato, tuna conserva, crispy fingerling coins
~ cheese, seasonal fruit, & house made crackers
~ chicken paillard club on ficelle with niman ranch bacon, heirloom tomato and avocado
~ sandwich crudite with fennel, cucumber, tomato, and goat cheese on ciabatta
~ chocolate pot de creme, creme fraiche whip
Awe. Snap.  Love my manicure.
So, will I feel better about tomorrow?

Until next post...

Blessings, 
{G3QDesigns}

No comments:

Post a Comment