Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shelves, Etageres and What-Nots

My name is Laura Giuliani and I am addicted to home accessories.  I have so many wonderful, beautiful and interesting things and the only problem is, I have no where to put them.  Thus, I've been searching, and searching, and searching for the perfect etagere/display shelf for months now.  I haven't found the perfect one for my space, but I've certainly found some AMAZING pieces!  Here are a few that I've obsessed over from low-end to high...





This powder coated steel etagere comes in three different sizes and ten, that's right ten, different color options.  How awesome is that?  They range in price from $339-$509 at Room and Board



Kansai Bookcase is made from iron and mango wood!  
Cost $1,298 anthropologie.com


The Almidi etagere by Casamidy.  Wonderfully modern giving a nod to Moroccan architecture.  Wrought iron, made in Mexico.  It's available in custom paint colors (although I love the turquoise shown!). Measures 58"h x 33.5"w x 16" d  Cost, $1,400.




I love, love the John Reeves designed Aqueduct Bookcase from ABC Carpet & Home in NYC.  This has come closest to hitting the mark for me.  It's a black stained bookcase with brass interior lining and removable drawers and shelves.  Each unit is 29"w.x15"d.x86"h and costs $1795. The problem (for me) is that I would need three! (like the picture on the right)




Hand-carved fretwork of bleached teak, Kristin Buckingham's Laurent etagere may be used indoors and out.  94"h.x78"w.x22"d.  Now ready for the price?...$19,500!  Yikes!




As for me the search continues, I'll be sure to keep you "posted" on my discoveries! In the meantime, check out our shop for many unique and beautiful things for YOUR shelves!




So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and in his good time he will honor you.  1 Peter 5:6

No comments:

Post a Comment