Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Desert Road Trip....

One of my favorite things in the world to do is travel.  I love seeing different places and meeting new people.  And let's face it, I love to see what I can find along the way! I was fortunate enough to be able to drive through the California and Arizona deserts recently and came across these gems during my journey! 
I hope you enjoy my desert finds!



Horse and Buddha/Lotus Batik paintings.  Fabric on wood.  
(No longer available)


Petite peacock compote.  Darling.


Awesome vintage low-ball glasses with grape motif.  
Enamel and gold.
(note: Glasses no longer available.)



Oh little brass planters, how we love you!  
Particularly planted with succulents!   
We have a family of these little guys in our shop if you are so inclined...Shop


One of my favorite pictures.... It looks like this little camel wants to walk right off the dash and into the desert!
(note: camel no longer available.)



Birds of a feather... Two amazing brass birds.  What a pair!


Beautiful, medium-sized, sage colored vase with 
gold and white enamel!  
Perfect for a vintage Christmas table setting.


I am already looking forward to my next road trip.  Palm Springs here I come...


Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, 
let it be an opportunity for joy. James 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment